Monday, October 10, 2011

**FEATURED VENDOR** ANGELQUECREATIONS




Jacqui Champion is the lady behind AngelqueCreations. 

One of a kind hand woven jewelry using an variety of different weaves and materials such as quality Japanese and Czech fire polished glass beads, seed beads, Swarovski Crystals and Crystal pearls, fresh water pearls, gem stones, mother of pearl shell and shells that I collected and hand polished. I also use found ojects and recycled material from vintage jewelry.

AngelqueCreations pieces are inspired by the tranquill waters in the Sea of Cortez while sailing aboard our 34' Coast cutter rigged sail boat Angelique of Vancouver.   http://angelque.ca/

I am a self taught beader and learned my first beading stitch while in Mexico and I was hooked litterly. I have now been beading for 2 years and learned many of the techniques from the pages of B&B, Beadwork and on line research. I love to challenge myself with new designs and techniques. My colour range tends to be in the Aqua, golds, bronzes, greens to remind me of my wonderul trip along the West Coast of BC, Washington, Oregon and into the Sea of Cortez

 I am a self taught weaver and have learned a number of different weavers that I encorporate into jewelry. The patterns and work are of my own design although the stitch technique has been around for ages. I currently have designs using tubular, spiral and flat herringbone weave, St. Peterburg chain, Spiral Cellini, tubular peyote and flat peyote, right angle weave and tubular right angle weave. I also have some bead embroidered pieces and a range of bead strung jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment