Saturday, January 12, 2013

Are you green with envy this new year?


Emerald is the colour for 2013.  "Lively. Radiant. Lush… A color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony."

I am not partial to emerald green at all.  I gravitate towards the lighter shades of green, like sage or chartreuse.  But I did manage to find a few emerald green items in the house.  Three things in total, a painting from the Mister's collection, my dog's toy and a bottle San Pellegrino water. 
You will be seeing a lot of emerald green this year, from fashion, beauty, home decor and probably everything under the sun will have a bit of green to it!
Below is a collection of emerald I put together using images  from Pinterest.  There were so many images to choose from.
Anyhoo...since emerald is the colour of 2013, I decided to use the same colour for the Spring Market postcard. Here's a sneak peek.
Hope you enjoy the greenery around you this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment