Tuesday, October 11, 2011

*FEATURED VENDOR* EARTHY ECO STYLE




Earthy Eco Style features a display of eco-friendly items that are not only kind to Mother Earth, but is also vibrant with color and style. 

My name is Marlyn, (Nickname: Marsie): Mom of two (1 teenager and 1 toddler – haha, they both keep me busy), Daughter and Sister (My Family are my biggest supporters), Friend, Sitcom and Coffee Lover, Google Enthusiast, Recycler, Image Consultant and Part-Time Designer.
I used to have a high-energy career but decided to be a work-at-home mom and spend more time with my kids. So now, I own and operate an Image Consulting company (from home) and recently became a part-time designer.
I was taught how to sew, crochet and knit during my school years and had so much fun with it. However, I began sewing again in the summer of 2010 and started off with eco-friendly and stylish grocery bags. I really wanted something fun, stylish and easy to carry to the market and back. I also wanted a grocery bag that I could carry and that could hold a lot of items without hurting my fingers.
I support the GREEN movement! By purchasing handmade items from designers or independent entrepreneurs who support the GREEN movement, this helps reduce plastics and unbiodegradable materials. The majority of items in this store are made out of either untreated fabric or recycled material. But most of all, you get a really fun and environmentally responsible item from Earthy Eco Style. 
Shop homemade!

No comments:

Post a Comment