Saturday, November 26, 2011

**FEATURED VENDOR**SAGE LEAF STUDIO**

Sage Leaf Studio is a modern boutique with unique handmade goods.
Julie Gunn is the talented lady behind this cute boutique.  Her daughter Sage is her inspiration.
"Prior to the creation of {Sage Leaf Studio}, I’ve always been interested in sewing, designing, photography and anything creative. When I had a baby, it opened up a whole new world of creative possibilities, and I became addicted to creating unique items for Sage. I figured why search for designs like these, why not make them! Shortly after, I decided to start up a studio and share my creations with other parent’s and their little ones. Our products make great gifts too!
{Sage Leaf Studio} is constantly evolving and creating product."

No comments:

Post a Comment